My 2011 Blog Mission

Harvard Business School Baker Library 2009

Image via Wikipedia

A story is told by Mark McCormack in his book, What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School, about a class of graduates who were asked if they had clear, written goals for the future.

Of the whole class, only 3 percent had them written down. When these 3 percent were interviewed 10 years later they were earning 10 times more than the other 97 percent and had exceeded their goals.

I’m not a Harvard Graduate nor am I about to become one but I took the decision to write down clear, measurable and specific goals for every area of my business in 2011.

I do not plan to bore you with the details but for blogging, the mission in 2011 is to help you solidify those relationships that are important you by unravelling creative ways to use chocolate.

My goals are to provide you with

1. Tips on finding the right chocolate gifts for every budget and occasion.

2. Tips for finding the right chocolate gifts for every single person that means a lot to you be it your boss, a guest or your boyfriend for every occasion.

If you have any special dietary requirements or I don’t have access to the chocolate you’re after, feel free to let me know. I will refer you to another chocolate gift maker where possible.

Finally, be prepared to learn a lot about chocolate, its benefits, tasting and how I get them prepared to be delivered to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Chocolate Trail

Follow

Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: